Friday, April 25, 2008

Yes, Easter.....

I know it's a little late, but I have to post a few Easter pictures because we got SO many cute ones this year. This was Tyson's first year to actually find eggs himself. We were at Walmart and he just started yelling BALL, BALL! He was in love with the basket ball easter basket so I had to get it for him, but he kept trying to bounce in on the floor of the store!

-Hallie is always such a big helper!-
Grandpa with Ty & Ness-
Daddy helping Tyson get one in the tree at Bodily's-
Gramsy & Grampsy helping decorate sugar cookies-
All the grandkids with Grandma & Grandpa Davies-
I love Easter so much! I love that it gives the whole world a chance to reflect on the resurrection of our Savior and to celebrate new life.

1 comment:

  1. Yeay! You found the pokadot background. I had a hard time finding one to match my title. I think I will have to change it. I love the pics.

    ReplyDelete