Friday, May 9, 2008

10 Pictures Tag

OK here you go Genessa! I finaly got this tag done! Every time I went to do it I was still missing a picture. These are all really weird things to be taking a picture of , but here it goes.....
#1- Kitchen Sink

#2 Inside Fridge

#3 Favorite Shoes (for some reason the picture rotated when I downloaded it & I can't rotate it in here)

#4 Inside Closet
#5 Laundry Hampers
#6 What are kids doing right now?
Tyson is sleeping and... Janess is playing with her little animals and Hallie is at school right now
#7 My favorite room- because I love to sleep! #8 Picture of toilet
#9 Fantasy vacation- Hawaii, I really want to go there!
#10 My self portrait- not a chance!
Now, I tag Megan, Marci, Brenda, and anyone who likes to take weird random pictures!

6 comments:

  1. How fun I love the picture of your neat closet! Look at those hampers lined up :) Wow you are a clean and organized person I need to be more like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love reading these tags! I am SO in love with your bed set Stace! :) Your house is always so perfectly put together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK Stacy- I'll do the tag, but I need a couple of weeks to get the place cleaned up!!!!By the way your house is really cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got this tag from Holly and I still haven't gotten around to doing it. It is probably because people would know what a slob I really am after I took a picture of my closet. Your is of course perfectly organized. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your bedroom set, is it new? The yellow and black are so cute, i'm jealous!!! I'm glad that your mom liked the table! Oh, I also was wondering if you would tell your sister to invite me on her blog, only If she wants too. She left a comment on mine but you have to be invited to view hers!

    ReplyDelete