Monday, July 14, 2008

4th...

If I wasn't such an idiot I'd have more pictures from the 4th, but I tend to forget my camera ALL the time! We were actually traveling the morning of the 4th so we weren't able to go to a parade this year, but while we were in Boise for the reunion, we made a quick trip to Deena & Rod's for some fireworks! This was the first time we've seen their new house & it was -of course- beautiful! The kids had a great time and didn't want to leave. Luckily Deena sent me the pictures she got (although the camera didn't like the dark for some reason) but they're still really cute of the kids. Tyson & Carson rode these little 4 wheelers all night and every once in a while they'd stop to watch a few fireworks-
Janessa & Maele playing their hearts out-! They wanted to do this instead of fireworks-
Hallie & Mya- teenagers in the making! (or so they think) Tyson's first year doing sparklers, he was braver than his sisters :)

4 comments:

  1. Cute pictures...looks like a great 4th! Don't you wish you could buy like 5 cameras and place one in your purse, cars, and around the house!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute pictures!! I am glad that you guys had a good time in Boise.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well we missed you here!! It wasn't the same w/out you guys on the 4th! Glad you had fun though!! :) PS I stuck a sealing invite in your front door today, hope you got it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a lot of fun! I forgot to tell you the water park we took our kids to in Boise, Sorry! It was called Settlers Park and it is in Meridian! I don't know if that is close at all to where you were, but we had fun for a few hours there!,

    ReplyDelete