A bunch of my friends and I decided to take the kids ice-blocking the day before school started. I don't know why we've never done this before because they had a BLAST! There were 19 kids altogether and we're just lucky that no one ran into each other or got hurt because that hill side was COVERED in kids, towels, and ice! This is something we'll definantly have to remember for next summer!
Hallie & Riley-

Hallie & Janessa-

Tyson & I-

Coldedyn, Mya, Hallie, & Korbyn-
You always take awesome pictures. I know now not too worry when I forget mine, because yours are better anyways. Thanks for inviting us. It was tonz of fun!!
ReplyDeleteIce blocking is one of the funnest (I know that's not a word) summer activities there is. No one out here has even heard of ice blocking. People in Kentucky have a hard time believing that you can ride a big block of ice down a grassy hill. I miss it so much. If it is a nice day when I come out in September I'll show you guys an awesome hill in Boise. -Nathan
ReplyDelete