Monday, September 22, 2008

Mother/Daughter Tea Party

A couple weeks ago our "Girl's Night Out" group had a mother/daughter tea party. Between the 14 of us, we have 19 daughters!! The kids had a great time and we all enjoyed great food!! We started out 3 years ago playing Bunco every month, but it got kind of old, so we started doing different things instead. It's definantly something I look forward to every month, we have so much fun!! Here's all the pretty princesses-!

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like so much fun. I think that is such a fun idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What cute little ladies! My daughters would eat that up! What a fun idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a great idea, I bet you girls loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I giggled out loud at this post. I am a big girly girl and love myself a good tea party! I really need to do something like this for Chandler.

    ReplyDelete