Monday, September 15, 2008

Steven's birthday

My youngest brother, Steven is on a mission in Manaus Brazil and his birthday is coming up so I thought I'd get a picture of the kids wishing him happy birthday. Not easily done with 3 kids. I took probably 10 and not one of them was perfect, but Steven knows them all well enough and I think he'll think they're pretty funny. He is such a fun uncle, they love him so much. Hallie & Janessa always pray for him and can't wait until they are 9 and 6 1/2 so he'll come home :)

4 comments:

  1. That is so sweet. I bet he will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a good idea! I am so jealous that you came up with it and not me. The pictures are perfect for Steven, he will LOVE them. What more could a wonderful uncle want?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is such a cute idea! I am sure that he will love it! I love that the kids are showing off their true personalities in the pictures. Very Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute! We all LOVE Steven!! That was a great idea!!

    ReplyDelete