Monday, November 24, 2008

Family Pictures

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU HANNA!
I am so excited to finally have new family pictures! (It's been over 2 years) My friend Hanna took our pictures then edited them- there were so many good ones, I can't even decide my favorite! My new year's resolution is definantly going to be to learn photoshop, it can totally change the look of a picture. I especially love the sepia and the b&w with the red hightlights. Thanks again Hanna :)


8 comments:

  1. Those are really good pictures, I love all of them. I want to learn photoshop too. Maybe Hanna can give us all a lesson :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pictures look great! You guys are such a beautiful family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dang! They all turned out super good. If you find a good photoshop class let me know! You're the cutest family! Love you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the pics, they turned out so good. When you lern photoshop please teach me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have such a cute family! I love the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the pictures. Hanna did a great job. Your family is so dang cute. I hope you guys have a great Thanksgiving in Boise.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love these pictures! What a beautiful family!
    P.s. I heard you were ditching us in tennis!! Brat! Jk

    ReplyDelete