Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Girl's Weekend!!!

Every year my Grandma Lords (Gramsy) takes all the girls to Park City for a fun shopping weekend! I look forward to it every year, we always have so much fun! This year my mom, sister, neice, and my girls and I went Fri. morning to get some extra shopping time in SLC. First we went to a mall and grandma got each of the girls a Build-A-Bear before we met with my grandma, aunts, cousins, and all the girls in my grandma's sister's side for dinner- (probably about 30-40 of us!) Then we went to the motel and did tattoos and painted finger/toe nails- a yearly tradition :)Usually we go in Oct. for Witch's Night Out in Gardner Village but this year we went a couple weeks later to go to my cousin, Ashley's, baby shower. Here's the group of us ready to hit the outlet malls!! For lunch we went back to my aunt & uncle's condo for the shower. Here's baby Jackson, he's SO adorable!
Here's some of the things Hallie & Nessa got, among several toys, sunglasses, etc.... Fun times!!

8 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a great time. Girls weekends are the best. What a fun tradition. I'm sure that your girls will look forward to it every year as much as you do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! I feel sad that I don't have girls to that kind of thing with.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute Stace. I think we need to start that same tradition in our family! I am in need of some shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun! I didn't even know Park City shopping exsisted until this year. It is so much fun. Your girls look so cute in their hats and gloves. That is a fun tradition.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stacey,
    It looks like you had a great time. Did you get alot of shopping done? I always fun to have girl time. Love the pics

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like you guys had a great time! Did you find lots of good stuff? I love the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  7. SO fun!! What a great tradition! I think I'm going to talk to my sisters about starting something like this! :)

    ReplyDelete