Thursday, January 29, 2009

Earrings & Ty's New Bed

This last Sat. we went to the mall to pick up Hallie from a birthday party and Janessa decided right then and there that she wanted her ears pierced. We watched two 12 year-old friends do their's (one of them actually started crying), but she was brave as ever. She hopped up on the chair and never stopped smiling!
We finally put Tyson in a real bed last week. He slept so well in his crib that we haven't been in a big hurry. Andrew's dad made this bed for him when he was little. I think it's so cute and I love the drawers underneath. We actually had to flip over one of the drawers so Ty can get on it himself :) At the foot of the bed his dad carved AJ (Andrew James). I'm really excited to be using it, and Tyson sleeps great in it so it's been a fun change!!
This is just a cute picture of the kids before church on Sunday. I couldn't resist when I realized they all matched :)

11 comments:

  1. Love the earrings- a word of advice! Don't change them for a couple of months even though they say 6 weeks! We changed and then they got infected, which was not fun! They are cute! the trip look like a party! Glad you had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute bed! I am sure Tyson loves it. It looks like you had a blast on your cruise. I am very jealous. Warm weather sounds like heaven right about now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just had to tell you (I am sure you hear it all the time)Chad taught Hallie's class on Sunday so I went in for a little while and sat by Hallie and I just thought that she was such a sweet girl. Just like her mom!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YEAY! Your blog looks too cute. And Tigg's bed is so nice. I've been wanting to see it and I am in too big of a hurry on Fridays. I love it!! Cute pics. Love ya guys!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I never realized that Ness didn't have her ears peirced. She looks cute as ever with them. I love Ty's bed it is so cute. I am glad that he sleeps good for you in it. Your kids are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow that is wonderful that you got to go on a cruise I am so jealous. It looks like you had a lot of fun. And Janessa's earing are so cute that is always a fun thing to have done. Tyson's big boy bed is so nice that is fun to have it passed on from Andrew. And your blog...it looks so nice, I love all the cute pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am glad you had a fun cruise and I might add a little jealous. I really like your new blog look. You pictures are really cute.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Stacey. Glad you found me so I could catch up on your life. Your kids are dang cute.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute new banner. That Janessa is so cute! :) And I LOVE that bed. SO fun that it was Andrew's! Oh, I sort of dread putting my kids into a real bed, it means they aren't my little babies anymore. :(

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the bed. I love that it was Andrew's, too cute.His dad is talented!! Janessa was brave, Chandler cried. I agree with Brenda, I was excited to change them after six weeks, but we ended up putting the original ones back in for awhile because it started to get irritated!.

    ReplyDelete