Monday, February 9, 2009

Douglas & Marcie's Wedding

Friday was a super, fun, busy day! My brother met a great girl and this was their special day....None of my pictures turned out great. I was trying to move around the photographer and I probably should of shut off my flash. Here's our family with G&G's. Doug's friend took this one for me :)They look good with 7 kids I think!...Here's what Lynn thought of the tux. He was in it for pictures only, then off to the Hillcrest/Bonneville basketball game!YummHallie caught the bouquet!! Granted it was only her, Ness, and Malarie but she felt pretty cool :) She better not be the next one to get married though..!Here's Marcie & Ty. She is so cute with him and he adores her-! Welcome to the family Marcie :)

3 comments:

  1. Looks like it turned out just great! What a cute couple! Wish I could've been there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a beautiful wedding!! Your kiddos look like they had a great time. I bet your Mom is happy to have that over with, wedding are lots and lots of work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Stacey! Just letting you know my blog address changed to www.dreamingofbeaches.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete