Our sweet Janessa turned 6 this last Friday. She has been waiting a LONG time for this to come! I couldn't stop hugging her in these fuzzy sweats she got. This was before school. She took treats for her class and got a cute Happy Birthday hat. She chose Pizza Hut, so we took her there for dinner. Other than that, we didnt' do a lot on her actual birthday :)

Saturday morning was her PJ/breakfast party. What are we going to do when these cute girls are teenagers??! They ate, played games, and played some more...

Here's the highlight of the party. We look outside and there's a huge sheep walking around in our cul-de-sac! We teasingly asked the kids who wanted a ride and at the end of the party Nessa's little friend said 'so when do we get to ride your sheep?'. We were laughing pretty hard :)

I love my grandparents. Here's Janessa with my grandma Davies. They brought her a present last night at my parents. She also had a big party last Sunday with the Lords' side and I didn't have my camera! That was a fun day also. She got a whole week of celebrating! Happy Birthday sweetie!!
She is so darn cute!! You are going to need to keep her under lock and key when she gets older. Briley had lots of fun at the party. Thanks for having her. I hope that Nessa had a good birthday!!
ReplyDeleteLooks like a way fun party!!
ReplyDeleteSounds like a fun party! I loved the sheep comment-- SO funny :) Can't wait for this weekend!
ReplyDeleteChandler was so sad that she missed it. We still need to bring her gift by. I hope you had a good birthday Ness.
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Janessa! What a sweet heart! That is pretty funny about the sheep running around! :)
ReplyDelete