Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Lil' dirtbike & more dirtbikes...

Andrew brought home this last week.....

He's been wanting to get Tyson a little bike, seriously, since he was born and his friend had a deal he couldn't refuse. Hallie's ridden it a few times but it needs training wheels before Janessa and Tyson can ride it. I haven't decided if I'm happy about the idea yet...



This weekend we went to the SLC Motocross race for Andrew's birthday. It was really cool to be able to see in real life what he waits each weekend to watch on TV. We had awesome seats and got to see a few of the riders in the pits. The only thing that would have made it a perfect weekend would have been no rain and about 30 degrees warmer, we froze! It was all worth it when Stewart won!
Least favorite rider- Chad Reed, but hey, it's a good picture :)

9 comments:

  1. We were at the Macaroni Grill Friday night and saw a rider. The only reason I know that it was a rider was because 2 little kids with motorcross shirts on went up to him and had him autograph their shirts.

    Definitely stop by and pick me up the next time you head to Park City.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't blieve you posted that picture of us!!! Not our best look!! I am so glad that we went, we had so much fun except for the freezing part. You guys can borrow our training wheels, I don't think that Briley will need them this year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man, Tyson will have fun with that! He looks so happy just sitting on the motorcycle.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You and Nichelle are troopers! I don't think I'd freeze my tail off watching motocross! haha! How fun for Tyson! I bet he's in HEAVEN!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn't know that you went with Nichelle.You two look too cute to be out there inthat rain. You really are troopers. I have been giving the whole motorbiking idea another thought since Chris's little stunt!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I heard you guys froze but had lots of fun! Cute bike for Tyson. You know that a dad who loves biking as much as our husbands do they can't not let their little boys do it. And we just have to learn to deal with it! It doesn't scare me nearly as much as it used to. We usually start our boys on dirt bikes when they're about 4. Talen has just started riding this year. We make sure that they can ride their regular bike without training wheels at about 3 for quite a while. It really helps a lot with the balance. Our boys never liked to ride with the training wheels either. Hopefully they'll work out better for your kids. Sorry- I'm going on and on... you can sure tell what my life revolves around huh?

    ReplyDelete
  7. How fun. Tyson will enjoy it in a few years. Love the pic of you and Andrew.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Stacey, Thanks for the invite. I meant to ask you awhile ago. I'm jealous of the picture you got of chad reed and looks like you guys had awesome seats! Fun running into you at tai pan!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are such a good wife. Looks like lots of fun.I cannot believe you didn't tell me about Tig's new toy...good luck with that! Love you guyz.

    ReplyDelete