Monday, June 8, 2009

Help!!

I'm starting to get frustrated potty training this little stinker!! Is it really possible?! He wore unders every day last week, and actually went on the potty TWICE. We even took it outside... sorry just had to vent... we'll keep truckin'!
On a good note, we got the beadboard painted this weekend and I love it! Andrew did a great job and it really brightens that area.
Next is finishing Tyson's room. I want to paint the shelf and everything below it, I just can't decide what color. His bedding is tan, with light blue sheets. Any suggestions? I'm thinking navy... Andrew had to test how strong it was. He starting yelling like he was hurt, so I go running in there to see this. Of course I had to beg him to stay for a picture :)

9 comments:

  1. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the bead board! And be sure to post pics of Ty's room when it's done! You guys and your CUTE ideas!! I am dreading potty training Braxton... I've always heard boys are SO much harder than girls. Good luck! I'm still chuckling about Tyson throwing the rings down from the last post! Too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I love the picture of Ty trying to cover his face. Sooo funny! The beadboard looks good! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice work! If you get any great potty training ideas LET ME KNOW!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it!! Great job. Can't wait to see pics of Tyson's room when your done with it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck with potty training! I've done two boys but still don't have any tricks :) I love the pic of him trying to stop you from taking a picture of his private moment! Too funny! Love all the decor ideas too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck on the potty training!! I don't have any good tips for boys. I know that they say that boys are much harder. Love the pictures of him trying to cover his face!!

    The bead board looks awesome!! I didn't know that you were doing Ty's room, I will have to check it out next time I am over. I love the idea very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, the joys of potty training! :( It is so NOT fun! Love the beadboard. It is one of my fav things. I have seen green look really good on a wall. Consider that for Tyson. Ralph Lauren and pottery barn has some killer colors!!!!
    p.s. do you have MarjAnns email address??

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the hand to the camera- truly shows a three year old's attitude! Keep at it- it really does happen! I think navy is a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm so glad I'm not the only one with potty training trauma. Tyce has no interest. I'm not sure he will ever get it. Your house looks so cute. I have your prize for being the winner. I need to drop it off sometime.

    ReplyDelete