I feel like I have a lot to catch up on! We've had a busy and fun summer, here's a few of the highlights I had pictures of-
First of all, Grandpa pulled Janessa's other top tooth. Now she talks funny but thinks it's pretty cool.

Second, we had a great 4th of July this year. It was the Davies family reunion all in one. We went to Green Canyon, Big Judds, parade, BBQ, fireworks, etc. Always one of my favorite holidays...



Third, Moto is keeping us all busy. I thought this picture was so funny. He looks like a little rat when he gets out of the bath. 

Fourth, Hallie, Janessa, and Tyson & I (mommy & me class) are all doing swimming lessons this week and next. Fun, but not every day fun ;)

Fifth, my brother Steven sent this picture from his mission in Brazil. I can't believe he'll be home in 4 months!! He is now Zone Leader and doing awesome. We're so proud of him. 
Sixth, tonight we had our Ladies group 80's night. Let's just say that my sister and I ROCKED THE HOUSE and took home great prizes! We have so much fun each month getting together. Hopefully nobody minds that their picture is on here ( I don't know why they would, we all look so hot :)



Hahaha your outfits were great!
ReplyDeleteLOVE IT! What a memorable way to end a post :) It was great to see you last weekend!
ReplyDeleteoah my gosh we ARE all so totally hot!!!
ReplyDeleteI love the 80's outfits!!!
ReplyDelete