If you happen to be going to the Demolition Derby this year at the fair be sure to cheer loud for my cousin #10!! Go Adrian! Andrew is part of his pit crew so we hope the car does awesome...it'll be a fun day...can't wait.
Yesterday was Hallie & Janessa's first day of school. So far so good :) They both love their teachers and have lots of friends in their classes. 
Last night we went to a friend's birthday party where the kids had a blast! There was cotton candy, llama rides, a bounce house, and Hallie even caught a frog in the yard! So much fun!!


Last Monday Andrew said he'd plan FHE so we went to this skate park in Shelley he has seen while delivering there. The kids thought this was the best thing ever. We haven't tried the one in Tautphaus but we will now!
Friday we went with Steph & Mal to Ross Park. It was such a warm, fun day. Great way to end the summer :)
Last week we made one last stop at the zoo with grandma and Lynn. It was a good day, there were a lot of animals out and a lot of babies that were born over the summer.
Wow, I can't believe summer is over! It's sad, but I love fall too. We have a pretty busy schedule this year. I'm helping at Tyson's pre-school which starts in a couple weeks, and all 3 of them start gymnastics next week which I am teaching a few classes to trade for that also. Busy, busy! I'm just grateful we have the ability to do all these things :)
Looks like you guys have done lots of fun things!! I can't believe that summer is over, it went by so fast. That birthday party looks like tons of fun.
ReplyDeleteLooks like you have been busy with fun things! I'm glad the girls like their teachers. More busy to come, though!?
ReplyDeleteI can't believe summer is over already!! That birthday party sounds like quite the event! Your hair cut looks really cute!
ReplyDeleteGlad you were able to squeeze in some more fun before school started. I love your family picture too! What a great looking family!
ReplyDeletewoo hoo go adrian! It's going to be awesome. Cute first day pics! I've never though to take the kids to a skate park, looks like tonz of fun!!
ReplyDeleteCute, cute kids! We will definitely have to check out the skate park- my kids have been begging to go to one! Can you believe that summer is already over? Where did it go?
ReplyDelete