Saturday was a day full of dirt and fun. Andrew raced in 2 different classes and did really well. In his 2nd class he got the hole shot and held 1st place right up until the last lap when the bike stalled in the corner, but still ended up in 2
nd overall. He raced one class with his bike (#317) and one with his friend's
new bike (#368) and did really well with his friends', so now he thinks he needs a new bike....I'm sure it was just a
coincidence, right?
(It wasn't! -Andrew)



I can't believe how much Ty looks like Andrew's baby pictures here-
Moto & Fred entertained the kids in between races-

The cheerleaders- I'm surprised they still had their voices by the end of the day :)
Sounds like a day of family fun!!! Ty does look like Andrew. I can't believe how big your kids are getting!!!
ReplyDeleteI am glad that we went. Even though it was cold, it was fun to watch. I think it is awesome how well Andrew did. They need to race a few more races next year.
ReplyDeleteIt looked like you guys had a great time! You'll have to let us know the next time Andrew races. We're in the beginning stages of moving, but we do need to get together really soon. We'll let you know when were moved in (or need help) & we can have a bbq & let the kids swim in the pool!
ReplyDeleteThat's awesome Andrew did so well! Boys never really do grow up do they?! :)
ReplyDelete