We attempted family pictures at the last minute a few weeks ago. We were all ready for church and still had 3 hours until it started, so I asked my wonderful neighbor if she'd meet us at the park for a minute. We got one pretty good one luckily :) Why are family pictures so hard....?
.JPG)
.JPG)
Last week my friend was here from Boise and wanted pictures taken in a hay field so we got all the kids ready and went down the street. I really wish I was a better photographer because these could have been really cute but we had bad shadows and the kids were hungry, hot, and tired... but I really liked this one :)--




I loved this close up of Tyson. My baby's just getting so big...
CUTE! I love the ones in the wheatfield! I know, I LOVE when family pics are done, but they are such a pain to organize! ha! :)
ReplyDelete