About 3 weeks ago, the whole family got the flu. The doctor didn't test to see which flu it was because they have the same symptoms and medicine. Janessa got it first and within 3 days we all got to be so lucky. Redbox made a fortune on us this week! Everyone got better except Nessa's cough. Every winter she gets this really weird cough that never goes away. We took her back in because it sounded like she couldn't catch her breath She's been using this nebulizer and it seems to be helping. We'll see how it goes and will have to have her tested for Asthma.
We finally painted the shelf/wall in Tyson's room a couple weeks ago. It sat forever because I couldn't decide what to do with his room. Every time we talked about it he wanted orange, because he is seriously obsessed with this color. Half his closet is orange shirts because that's all he wants to wear so we gave in and now I'm even more stuck! I can not find anything to go in this room! I have a hard time making up my mind, especially when it comes to my house. I just want it perfect and nothing I find is perfect...
My sister got married last week!!! I'm so excited for her. She is so cute & happy and deserves the very best. Matt is great and so are Mal's new sisters, Ashley and Gracie. They are such a cute ( & busy!) family.
Last weekend our friends had a really fun Halloween party. We ran around town racing other groups trying to get pictures of all the clues we were given. I'm not sure why I didn't get a real picture of us, but one of the stops of the game was to go in this costume shop and kiss with masks on, so that is just what we did! Sometime it's OK to act like teenagers, right??...
Tyson hates getting his hair cut so Andrew hooked up the XBox360 the other day and let him play a motorcycle/ATV game and now that is all he wants to do! It's been a fun little battle every day trying to limit it :)
Well, that's a little catch-up before all the Halloween pictures tomorrow! Hope everyone has a safe and fun Halloween!
We know all about the fun little nebulizer, Braxton gets to use it quite a bit! ;) Glad you are all feeling better! Fun to see all your pictures. SO happy for Steph! He'd better be good to her!!!!! lol. I bet Mal is thrilled to have such darling sisters to play with! Hanna's party looked fun too! Hope to see you all soon!
ReplyDeleteThe flu is NOT fun! Bryn got it Sunday and we are still fighting a fever..ahhhh! I love the orange wall, that will be fun for Tyson. I am SO excited for Stephanie, she looks so happy!
ReplyDelete