Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Dec. so far...

Here's a quick update on our family this month:

Andrew finally got a new car. The poor guy's been driving old cars his entire life. That just goes to show how unselfish he is. I pratically had to beg him to get it, and he still drives the 'ol GTI to Rexburg every day because he wants to keep the miles low on this car :) But he really likes it and we usually drive it on weekends. We cut Hallie bangs a couple weeks ago. She is just our little teenager and she wanted them like the older girls in our ward.. I do think they're cute also :)

Janessa has become an awesome reader this school year and even better she LOVES it! Tyson loves it too, I catch them curled up together quite often.

The kids have really enjoyed these last few weeks of snow. The first day they put on their snowpants they were running and sliding all over the house.
We are pretty much ready for Christmas, just a few things left to do! I love the Christmas season but wish it didn't go by so fast! I am excited for the 30th though, we have our ultrasound that day and I can't wait to find out!! I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas and enjoys their time with family and friends :)

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Am I reading that right? A new baby on the way? Your family is so cute. I hope Andrew enjoys his new car!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like you guys have been having lots of fun!! Are you going to Boise for Christmas? I know that you girls love Andrews new car. Hope you guys have a very Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope your family has a fantastic Christmas! I am excited to find out what you are having!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the snowpants picture, Hallie's pose just proves that she's got that teenager thing going on. So cute! Yeay for the 30th, we can't wait. And yeay for Andrew, he so deserves it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It was fun seeing you guys! I'm dying to know what you're having....post soon :) Excited for Andrew to have a new car too! Hope you enjoyed the rest of your holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  6. SOOO... WHAT ARE YOU HAVING?? We are all dying to know! Cute pics of your kids! And Andrew & you do deserve a new car! So fun!

    ReplyDelete