Thursday, June 24, 2010

Summer so far...

June (that feels like March) has gone by so fast with not much to report. With all the rain and wind we were stuck indoors for the first few weeks of summer vacation. If it wasn't for the finished basement and Webkinz (you buy a stuffed animal with a code to this kids website where they can take care of their animal) we might have all gone crazy :) Here's a quick update on the 4 'lil Huff's:

Hallie got her first highlights ever! I know this sounds a little ridiculous, but her hair is turning so dark and we both love it blond so I put some in with a cap kit. We didn't do much and you actually can hardly tell but it was fun :)

Andrew put up the pool a few days ago since it's finally been warm (not hot, but warm). This was just taken today with some neighbor friends.

These were from swimming yesterday, ha ha such models...!


Tyson & his BFF Jackson showing their muscles (& ribs!)
All the kids have been such great helpers with Grant. They all love to hold him and kiss him. Tyson has been playing t-ball (which I will get pictures of if I ever remember my camera), but we wouldn't be getting to the games on time if it wasn't for their help :)
We really can't tell who he looks like. He definitely has his own look, but this one reminds me of Hallie when she was a baby.
...but this one reminds me of Tyson- (I don't know why it turned).
These are some taken this weekend. They are all so cute I can't pick a favorite!



2 comments:

  1. oh...I have a favorite!!!! The pictures of Grant darling, but the ones in blue are my fav. Love..LOVE..love the pic in blue with the binkie. sounds like you have had your hands full. thank heavens the sunshine finally came to play. no more rain!! yeah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. adorable pictures of your little guy! i can't believe how quickly june has past.

    ReplyDelete