Friday, July 1, 2011

June Misc.

 I can't believe June is over! So sad only 2 more months of summer. I think it has gone by so fast because we've been at t-ball games Mon.-Thurs. every week this month. Janessa and Tyson have had a blast playing and I will get pictures put on as soon as I get them off my phone.

We have 3 horses in our backyard now and it has been really fun. This field has been empty since we moved in and now it's like we all of a sudden live on a farm :)
Father's Day...Hallie & Janessa both made Andrew ties at Activity Days so he spent all morning finding a way to tie them together so he could wear them both to church :)
 
Janessa will play with little toys for hours. She wouldn't let me take her picture (or video her haha). I will so miss this some day :)

A few pictures of Grant. He is getting so big and brave. He loves to be outside more than anything and we have fun taking lots of pictures of him.

 A few of Grant & Chloee. It's so funny because Grant is so much bigger. No one would ever guess they were born on the same day. They either hug or hit each other!

1 comment:

  1. Andrew is such a good dad. I love that he wore both ties to church!

    ReplyDelete