I tried really hard to get some cute fall pics of the kids before the weather got too bad. I'm not a great photographer but at least we have all smiles :)
For Activity Days we were able to ride horses that were one of the other leaders. This is the first for Ty and Grant. We had to beg Ty the whole time to try it and finally at the end he rode with me and loved it. I have to admit I was a little nervous myself :)
My grandma takes us on a girl's shopping trip every year to Park City and this year was just as fun as ever. We meet at Leatherby's then go to Witches' Night Out at Gardner Village, then to the hotel for swimming and nail painting/tattoos, then shop all day Sat.. I have a lot more pictures on my phone I'll have to get off.
Janessa is our dress girl- she got 3 dresses and some cute tops, leggings, and boots.
Hallie had almost $200 saved up from her birthday and she came home with I think 14 shirts, 2 boots, coat, 2 dresses...she should be set for the whole year!
Did you know Superman is also a firefighter?...
Janessa entered a contest for her school library to make a pumpkin to look like a storybook character. She chose 'Pirates Don't Wear Pink Sunglasses'. It turned out awesome and she got a cute award for doing it.
Grant with his favorite outside toy.
Andrew's last riding for the year. He and Matt took pictures of each other doing this 'wall ride' they discovered this summer, then the next one is a bunch of pics he put together. He's getting to be quite the graphic artist :)


Great pictures!
ReplyDelete