Monday, June 4, 2012

April Catch-Up

We'll start out with some Easter pictures...
 



 All the Davies side grandkids-
 Easter morning before church...my current favorite picture :)
 Grant hangin' with grandpa and great grandpa-
 The boys enjoyed a late little snow storm we got-
 My sweet brother and sis-in-law gave me this bag of fun stuff for school. It had a binder, pens, paper, and other little things that have all been very usefull! I just finished my first introductory class....let the fun begin!
 I got out of the shower one morning and Grant had been crying so Tyson got in his crib with him since he couldn't lift him out! I'm not sure I've ever mentioned that these boys are 4 years apart but Ty only weighs 8 pounds more than Grant.
 Our neighbors had these baby lambs in their garage. The mama died giving birth so they bottle feed them. So cute.
 Gettin ready for bed...
 Andrew had a birthday on the 26th. We had a little party at my parents the Sunday before...
 ..and made him an extra large cookie the day of. Grant would not stop blowing out the candle so we could sing :)
 G at one of Hallie's volleyball games. No, he did not drink all that...
 Andrew did an indurance race at Noise Park the end of the month. He did great and had fun.
 The kids love going and cheering him on.

No comments:

Post a Comment