A few random November events....
I actually have a couple pictures from my birthday this year. Hallie made me this cute candle sugar cookie at my parents on Sunday...
...and Doug and Marcie surprised me with cupcakes from Cocoa Bean (my favorite!).
Grant and his love for anything 'yighting mateen'...
Ty, G, and a couple friends playing light sabers.Don't ask me how spiderman and batman got into my house...
The sweeter side of Tyson. Such a good boy. He is reading so well.
More boys and their toys...
I think it's Josh jumping over Andrew-
Janessa started basketball season again. It's Feburary as I'm typing this and she is still playing every Saturday! I love watching our kids play any sport. She does a great job.
Hallie and Malarie had a piano recital of Christmas songs. Her teacher had them do duets also this year which was really neat. I'm so proud of her for sticking with it even when she sometimes doesn't want to...
We had a neighbor friend in town for Thanksgiving so we had a girls' night. Don't ask me how/why I manage to close my eyes in every picture... I'm so grateful to have such fun neighbor friends.
The mother/daughter activity for Activity Days was an 80's theme party. Ness and I had so much fun!
And above is my favorite picture for the season....! Man, I love them.














No comments:
Post a Comment