Wednesday, April 23, 2008
A Little Explanation...
OK, so I had a really great blog up until a couple months ago. My cousin Holly had made a really cute header and there were a lot of posts that I loved that I might put back on. BUT, my sister had some weirdo leave a couple comments on her blog that made us both quickly delete ours forever! Why I always make decisions so fast I don't know. We were just both freaked out! I wish I would have looked at my options on how to go private and how to do the monitor thing before I just deleted it. Anyway, I'm going to start over now so that I can print this someday, plus blogging is so fun & addicting!! So.... here's to ANOTHER new start!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am so glad that you decided to start blogging again. Going private is a great way to feel safe! It will be fun to keep up with eachother!
ReplyDeleteThanks for inviting me to your blog! I'm thinking of going private too since I'm going to print my blog for scrapbooks. FYI, you can print your blog into a hard bound book at www.blurb.com for pretty good prices. Just thought I would tell you since you said you may print it someday.
ReplyDeleteGlad to have you back. Your kids are so cute!
ReplyDelete