I don't know about you, but I LOVE trying new things with my girl's hair! My friend Megan and I are teaching a class at our next Enrichment on little girls's hair styles, so I thought I'd share a few pictures from the last couple weeks-
All I can say is my girls hair looks pretty lame after those! I am seriously have french braid envy, I was just not blessed with the fingers for that! Those are darling, and I want to try to last one- where no french braiding is involved! I just realized you sent me an email to see your blog! It somehow got sent to my junk email file! So I was excited to find it ! The other pictures are really cute!!!
That is exactly the reason why I only have boys! I could never do hair like that. I love it though. If I ever do have a girl I'll need some serious hair-do lessons lol!
Yeah Stace, i am so glad that you started again! I hardly ever check my e-mail so i am so glad I did! You make me sick how dang cute and talented you are! I love it!!! Your girls seriously have the most envied hair in the ward! Chandler screams when I do her hair! I have been debating to cut it, but whenever I mention it she FREAKS OUT!!!!You are the cutest!
So cute! I will not be attending the hair styling class because I can't do it even if you show me how. My poor girls they always want you to do their hair 'cause I stink at it. Sorry that they ask you to do it all the time.
I know I already posted a comment but I have another one. There is a blog called Hair Today @ shedoeshair.blogspot.com there is a link on my blog, I love it!!! Anyway she has cute ideas and I think you should do a hair blog too, that would be so fun! I love getting new ideas!!
Yea, thanks for the invite. I was going to track you down on Sunday to give you my e-mail. I can't wait for that enrichment. When Kenlee gets hair I am in big trouble, she might look like an orphan every day.
You sure have some good looking models. So cute! You know I'm your biggest fan when it comes to your girl's hair.
ReplyDeleteAll I can say is my girls hair looks pretty lame after those! I am seriously have french braid envy, I was just not blessed with the fingers for that! Those are darling, and I want to try to last one- where no french braiding is involved! I just realized you sent me an email to see your blog! It somehow got sent to my junk email file! So I was excited to find it ! The other pictures are really cute!!!
ReplyDeleteIf we ever have a girl, I will need some lessons! They look so cute!
ReplyDeleteThat is exactly the reason why I only have boys! I could never do hair like that. I love it though. If I ever do have a girl I'll need some serious hair-do lessons lol!
ReplyDeleteI love the hair do's. I don't think I could do those. I know Nichelle's kids love it when you do their hair.
ReplyDeleteYeah Stace, i am so glad that you started again! I hardly ever check my e-mail so i am so glad I did! You make me sick how dang cute and talented you are! I love it!!! Your girls seriously have the most envied hair in the ward! Chandler screams when I do her hair! I have been debating to cut it, but whenever I mention it she FREAKS OUT!!!!You are the cutest!
ReplyDeleteThose are so cute!!! I love getting new ideas for hair!
ReplyDeleteYour girls ALWAYS look so dang cute! I want to know when that enrichment is so I can come too! :)
ReplyDeleteSo cute! I will not be attending the hair styling class because I can't do it even if you show me how. My poor girls they always want you to do their hair 'cause I stink at it. Sorry that they ask you to do it all the time.
ReplyDeleteI know I already posted a comment but I have another one. There is a blog called Hair Today @ shedoeshair.blogspot.com there is a link on my blog, I love it!!! Anyway she has cute ideas and I think you should do a hair blog too, that would be so fun! I love getting new ideas!!
ReplyDeleteVery cute! I don't have hands like yours either, my girls are just lucky to get their hair done at all.
ReplyDeleteYea, thanks for the invite. I was going to track you down on Sunday to give you my e-mail. I can't wait for that enrichment. When Kenlee gets hair I am in big trouble, she might look like an orphan every day.
ReplyDelete