I keep tossing around the idea of starting a hair styles blog that is just different ideas. I don't want to be the only author so if you're willing to put pictures on it, let me know! That way when we get in a rut, we can go to one place to get new ideas!! These are just a few more from last night's Enrichment. Thanks Megan for helping me- you're the best!!
Cute hair. You know I am not good at doing hair but if you start the blog I would love to look at it. I just don't have the talent you do when it comes to hair.
Thanks for voting...as for helping you with a hair blog...I'm not too talented. I seem to do the same things over and over again on Anna's hair. But I'd love to look at the blog and if I have any bright ideas I'll contribute!
I think you should definately keep posting cute hair styles. I will put some on whenever I come up with an original idea. I think you do such a great job!! Would you post some more ideas for longer hair? Mya's hair is always in the same styles over and over.
How do you come up with so many cute hair styles? I'm glad all I have to do is spike Carters hair and that's it. It's probably a good thing I don't have a girl because I don't think I could do these fancy hair-dos.
I would totally add to it! I just did Chandlers hair in that same piggy tail braid criss cross, only I did four of them, so she had four messy buns. Then I did your FABULOUS ringlets on the bottom half with my hair straightener. I don't know if you can picture it, but I think it turned out so cute! I love your idea of starting a blog, you and Meagan should go professional!!! Thanks for all of the cute ideas, you are seriously the best Stace!
I am so mad I missed your enrichment! I was planning on coming, it just didn't work out. I really hope you do a hair blog, it would be SO awesome!! I'm pretty simple when it comes to Brooklyn's hair, so I need some new ideas! :)
Cute hair. You know I am not good at doing hair but if you start the blog I would love to look at it. I just don't have the talent you do when it comes to hair.
ReplyDeleteThanks for voting...as for helping you with a hair blog...I'm not too talented. I seem to do the same things over and over again on Anna's hair. But I'd love to look at the blog and if I have any bright ideas I'll contribute!
ReplyDeleteI think you should definately keep posting cute hair styles. I will put some on whenever I come up with an original idea. I think you do such a great job!! Would you post some more ideas for longer hair? Mya's hair is always in the same styles over and over.
ReplyDeleteHow do you come up with so many cute hair styles? I'm glad all I have to do is spike Carters hair and that's it. It's probably a good thing I don't have a girl because I don't think I could do these fancy hair-dos.
ReplyDeleteI would totally add to it! I just did Chandlers hair in that same piggy tail braid criss cross, only I did four of them, so she had four messy buns. Then I did your FABULOUS ringlets on the bottom half with my hair straightener. I don't know if you can picture it, but I think it turned out so cute! I love your idea of starting a blog, you and Meagan should go professional!!! Thanks for all of the cute ideas, you are seriously the best Stace!
ReplyDeleteYou did a great job at enrichment. If I ever have a girl I am calling you for lessons!
ReplyDeleteI am so mad I missed your enrichment! I was planning on coming, it just didn't work out. I really hope you do a hair blog, it would be SO awesome!! I'm pretty simple when it comes to Brooklyn's hair, so I need some new ideas! :)
ReplyDeleteYou know I am all for a hair blog! Alot of my stuff I copy from you, but I still love the idea and would post if I had anything new.
ReplyDeleteYou know I am all for the hair blog!! Go for it!!
ReplyDeleteYou are so talented you should definitely start that hair blog. I'm sure that it would really helpful to all those moms of little girls.
ReplyDeleteI have always loved how you do your girls hair...if you do start a hair style blog invite me!
ReplyDelete