I was tagged by Amberlee so here it goes....
Two Names I Go By: Stacey and Stace
Two Things You Are Wearing Right Now: Capris and t-shirt
Two Of Your Favorite Things To Do: Anything with family and anything with friends
Two Things You Want Very Badly At This Moment: Our basement finished and our yard finished
Two Favorite Pets: Ummm...none and none
Two People Who Will Fill This Out: Steph and Rici
Two Things You Did Last Night: Won my doubles match with Megan and watched Grey's Anatomy
Two Things You Ate Today: Turkey bagel sandwich for lunch and roast for dinner
Two Last People You Talked To: Andrew and Deena
Two Longest Car Rides: We drove to Vermont one summer and to Calgary, Canada another summer when I was younger
Two Favorite Vacations: Jamaica and Disney World
Two Favorite Drinks: Water and strawberry kiwi Snapple
I tag Steph, Rici, and Deena
Two Names I Go By: Stacey and Stace
Two Things You Are Wearing Right Now: Capris and t-shirt
Two Of Your Favorite Things To Do: Anything with family and anything with friends
Two Things You Want Very Badly At This Moment: Our basement finished and our yard finished
Two Favorite Pets: Ummm...none and none
Two People Who Will Fill This Out: Steph and Rici
Two Things You Did Last Night: Won my doubles match with Megan and watched Grey's Anatomy
Two Things You Ate Today: Turkey bagel sandwich for lunch and roast for dinner
Two Last People You Talked To: Andrew and Deena
Two Longest Car Rides: We drove to Vermont one summer and to Calgary, Canada another summer when I was younger
Two Favorite Vacations: Jamaica and Disney World
Two Favorite Drinks: Water and strawberry kiwi Snapple
I tag Steph, Rici, and Deena
I always love to read about everyone else! FUN! :)
ReplyDeleteYour blog is so cute. I am glad you remembered my email because I think I forgot yours before we even left. Could you email me yours and I will add you to my blog...ajvest@msn.com
ReplyDelete