Thursday, May 29, 2008

OUR WATCHDOG




Did I mention we have a watchdog at our house??? Don't be afraid- he doesn't bite! This is Tyson's perch. He loves to stand on the couch and watch what's going on outside. He's very intense and out of nowhere will start yelling puppy, bike, etc..... This is also where he insists on waving bye to daddy every morning as he backs out of the drive-way. Andrew knows to wave the entire time until he's out of view :)!

9 comments:

  1. Cute! I love the little watch dog. My kids used to like to watch out the window too, but now it's impossible to keep them in the house. They play outside 24/7 (or would if I let them). Nichelle mentioned that Andrew is going to race at Salmon this weekend. Tell him good luck from us! It is such an awesome track. If Ed wasn't at Idaho City we'd go too. That's where our boys raced a couple of weeks ago. Have a great time! Hopefully you'll get some nice weather.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have the cutest watch dog I have ever seen. I think that is so cute that he watches Andrew out the window the whole time. My girls don't have a front window to look out. I remember that we used to watch out the window in out old house to watch for Rex to come home.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that is so cute! I bet Andrew loves that he has to wave to such a cute little guy every morning!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He would be my favorite kind of dog!!! When your hubby subbed for my hubby's primary class, I got to see your watchdog when I brought the manual by. He also waved and waved at me till I was completely out of the driveway!!! It was so cute I could hardly stand it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. okay, I want one! Where did you get him? What a cutie! We love you Tyson!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cutie! He is at such a fun age. They get so excited about the littlest things...I love it. If someone is at our house and they are leaving, Carter has to sit on the front step and watch them drive away and then when he can't see their car anymore then he'll come in the house.

    ReplyDelete
  7. He really is so precious!I'm sure he's a daddy's boy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is so cute. Thank goodness for windows! They provide a lot of entertainment.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I agree with Nichelle, he is the cutest watch dog ever!! Your little faily is just too perfect Stace!

    Cristy told me you are playing tennis with her, how is it? I am so jealous that all of you skinny girls can still move your stuff! I miss Tennis sooooo much!!!!

    ReplyDelete