Andrew was working in town last week so he came home for a minute before he went back to the center. They kids thought it was the greatest thing ever! We got tons of pictures but these were some of my favorite-
It is so cute that the kids are so proud of their daddy. My friend Hilarie had a post of her grandpa who also works for UPS. You should check it out, I bet Andrew knows him. See you tonight, Janessa!!
SO cute! Funny, I've always wondered how they fit all those packages in there and how they don't get broken etc. It's more organized than I thought. :) lol.
It is so cute that the kids are so proud of their daddy. My friend Hilarie had a post of her grandpa who also works for UPS. You should check it out, I bet Andrew knows him. See you tonight, Janessa!!
ReplyDeleteVery cute pictures!
ReplyDeleteHow fun! My kids call the UPS man the package man :) Cute Cute pictures!
ReplyDeleteWhat cute pictures of the family. My favorite is of Tyson driving the car. How cute.
ReplyDeleteSO cute! Funny, I've always wondered how they fit all those packages in there and how they don't get broken etc. It's more organized than I thought. :) lol.
ReplyDeleteCute Blog-- Welcome Back to the blogging world! Your kids are adorable!
ReplyDeleteYour pictures turned out very cute! I as so happy that you started another blog.
ReplyDeleteI love this post, so cute! Andrew is such a good daddy!
ReplyDelete