Yea! Andrew finished up our curbing this weekend! My sweet dad has been at our house a lot lately helping with this project. He did his own and it turned out really good plus it's like a quarter the price of having someone else come do it! Now, I'm not sure if the hard part is over or just starting...I have never been a gardner! -My mom brought donuts the first day we started and Tyson thought the frosting was great but never got to the rest of it- typical kid!
Wow- I didn't even know that you could do your own curbing. We just paid to have someone do some for us last week. If only I would have known! It's awesome that your dad is so helpful!
Your curbing looks really good! How nice for you to have only paid a quater of the price. I don't mind planting things and making sure that they get watered but I don't love to weed. Good Luck!!
I will have to drive by and take a look! We did a little of both (some ourselves and some not!) It sure costs a lot less, but is loads of work! I am glad you guys got it done! Can't wait to check out your cute hair blog! It might make me feel a little depressed though:)
Isn't dad the most wonderful project-go-to-guy ever! We love you, too dad. Cute pic of Tyson, too.
ReplyDeleteWow- I didn't even know that you could do your own curbing. We just paid to have someone do some for us last week. If only I would have known! It's awesome that your dad is so helpful!
ReplyDeleteI can't believe you did that on your own! I am sure it looks great!
ReplyDeleteHow nice of your dad to help out. Now the FUN part begins! At least I like that part. I love to work out in my yard.
ReplyDeleteYour curbing looks really good! How nice for you to have only paid a quater of the price. I don't mind planting things and making sure that they get watered but I don't love to weed. Good Luck!!
ReplyDeleteI will have to drive by and take a look! We did a little of both (some ourselves and some not!) It sure costs a lot less, but is loads of work! I am glad you guys got it done! Can't wait to check out your cute hair blog! It might make me feel a little depressed though:)
ReplyDeleteHow exciting! I always love when a big project like that is done! :) NOw if only the weather would cooperate so you could put a garden in right?!
ReplyDelete