This weekend Janessa learned to ride her bike without training wheels. We tried a few weeks ago and she was so scared that we couldn't ever get her to try again... until her friend came over who just learned, so of course she couldn't be outdone! She's the type that doesn't like help with anything so she just kept trying and got it pretty quick! She is definantly the coolest 5 year old out there now- or so she thinks :)!
I am so jealous!!! Chandler is the same way, she tries and gets chickened out and wont try again for the longest time. I really want both of my kids to do it so it will be easier to go on walks without pushing them along!
Maddy wants to learn how to ride her bike without training wheels I just don't know how to start teaching her. I think I am more scared than her. Good job Janessa!
Go Janessa, not she needs to come over and teach Mal. I love that you guys live in a coldisac (or however you spell it) Not having a busy road in priceless. See ya later!!
Way to go Nessa! Briley was scared at first and would hit her brakes the second she thought she was going to fast, but she picked it up so quickly. Aren't kids so funny the way the don't want to be out done by someone else. It's good motivation I guess.
I am so jealous!!! Chandler is the same way, she tries and gets chickened out and wont try again for the longest time. I really want both of my kids to do it so it will be easier to go on walks without pushing them along!
ReplyDeleteMaddy wants to learn how to ride her bike without training wheels I just don't know how to start teaching her. I think I am more scared than her. Good job Janessa!
ReplyDeleteWhat cute kids! Way to go Janessa! How fun! Isn't it great that we can finally be outside and it actually feels like summer?! :)
ReplyDeleteGo Janessa, not she needs to come over and teach Mal. I love that you guys live in a coldisac (or however you spell it) Not having a busy road in priceless. See ya later!!
ReplyDeleteWay to go Nessa! Briley was scared at first and would hit her brakes the second she thought she was going to fast, but she picked it up so quickly. Aren't kids so funny the way the don't want to be out done by someone else. It's good motivation I guess.
ReplyDeleteWay to go!! Your blog looks so cute!!
ReplyDelete