Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Hallie's Braids

We have been gone (off and on) for a week and a half and this has been great for Hallie! She has loved to not have her hair done every morning. My sister and I spend an hour or more braiding the Sunday before last and it still looks OK! I think we'll have to make this a summer tradition. It totally reminds me of girl's camp when I was younger-

Hallie & Mauri- they kept saying we look like twins you should take our picture! Pretty cute!!

4 comments:

  1. I'm impressed that she sat still long enough for you to get it all done!! We sure missed you guys on the 4th!! Are you coming to the recipe group tonight?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea and it's so cute too! Probably nice for you to not have to do her hair everyday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute. I don't know how you got her to hold still for an hour. We missed you at recipe group. I hope you can come next time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How do you do it??? I'm so tired of trying to do Anna's hair cute. She ends up with the same thing all the time, oh wells! You are very talented!!!

    Can't wait to get out Wed. night and see "the girls".

    ReplyDelete