Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Janessa's fun evening....

Last Tues. Janessa thought it would be fun to put a little flower bead from a broken bracelett in her ear. Why? I don't know. So I was talking to my friend Nichelle on the phone when Hallie broke the news to me so Nichelle stopped and picked up Hallie & Tyson while I ran Ness to Community Care (which on the way Nichelle calls to tell me she called and found the one with the shortest wait- I don't know what I'd do without her!). So anyway, the nurse flushed her ear with water but the dang thing won't budge so the doctor came in and tried to hook it with a couple different tools (hence the white stick thing in the picture) with no luck. So the doctor says they won't be able to get it out there, we'll have to go to the E.R. & I'm like crap! I do not want to spend the evening there, my dinner's half cooked and I had a meeting in an hour. So the sweet nurse says let me flush it one more time and I was of course yes, yes please. And FINALLY here comes the little blue flower bead, which my grandma admits she gave her the day before...thanks grandma! Anyway, it was an eventful evening Janessa promised me we'd never have to do again :)

12 comments:

  1. Never a dull moment right??? She is way too cute to ever cause too much trouble, but I am really glad she waited until she was gone from my house nbefore she tried that little trick!! So glad the nurse got it, so you could avoid the E.R.!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Janessa Kay!! You know she gets that from Andrews side of the family because my kids would never ever do something like that!! Ha Ha We love you Janessa.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a good time! Thank goodness you don't have to go to the ER...that place is not fun!! Wouldn't life be boring with out these sweet little ones????

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad it came out. At least she told you about it before things got really bad!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can you laugh about it yet? Kids keep life exciting, don't they! I'm still waiting for our first ER experience...hope it never comes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I bet she's learned her lesson. Dang it. I'm glad you didn't have to go to the ER though! Poor little thing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! I cant' believe what children think of these days, I am glad that you got it out though. Your family reunion looked like tons of fun. your mom has always been the fun type though.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for saying such nice things about me!!! I don't really think that I helped that much. I am so glad that you didn't have to go the E.R.! I know that she scared enough to never do that again.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh man! I'm glad you didn't have to take her to the ER....that would have been pricey and a long wait. Hope she doesn't try it again.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a funny story!! You are not alone...my brother stuck a small bingo chip up his nose and I knew a girl who stuck a barbie shoe up her nose. -Lindsay

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow- at least with kids you never have a boring day. That's crazy! So glad you didn't have to go to the E.R. though- that's never any fun!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I always love catching up on your blog. I am so glad they were able to flush it out of her ear! Chandler put something up her nose once and it was not a pretty smell!
    I love you Stace, you are the best!!! Thank you for all you have done for our family!!

    ReplyDelete