The past 2 weeks Hallie & Janessa have had 8:30 swimming lessons every morning. I don't know what I was thinking signing up at that time 'cause they had a heck of a time waking up, but once they got there they were OK. Hallie is a fish. She'll do anything the teacher asks and every year moves up to the next level. Janessa is a different story. This is her 3rd year at the beginner level and she still didn't pass!!! She tries, but can NOT float on her back for 10 seconds. Luckily she'll be in a whole different set of classes for kids over 6 next year, so she won't be in with the 3 year-olds :).
Riley & Hallie-

Jordi & Janessa-


The spectators-. Tyson and Emery were so good to sit with us and watch. The last day Andrew and Thomas were able to be there to see the girls jump off the diving board-
I can't believe I never got my girls signed up this year. I am not sure what I was thinking. I know that they would love it so much. I bet your kids had a good time with lessons.
ReplyDeleteThat is so fun. I am looking forward to taking Bridger to swimming lessons next summer. Your girls just get cuter every time I see them.
ReplyDeleteI am a total slacker mom! I really meant to get my kids in swimming lessons, but I just never found a time when we would be around for two weeks straight... argh!!! They totally need to do them next year! Your girls look so cute!
ReplyDeleteLooks like fun!!
ReplyDelete