I debated about showing these pictures, but since this blog is private...! Last weekend we hosted a Halloween party for our bunco group. The costumes alone were enough entertainment! Also, my cousin had a fun Halloween themed 'amazing race' party this last weekend. Usually Halloween in our family is all about the kids, but Andrew & I have definantly had our fun this year!!
The pimp and the hippie-

Dorothy and the scarecrow-

The camo dudes-

Joe Dirt and his girlfriend-

The romans-

The 'Pearl Harbor' couple-

These were my favorites. We have the best friends ever, I don't think our lives would be the same without them :)
Thanks for coming to the party! We laughed so hard the next day, because there were tire marks coming in and out of the driveway! My sister in law said that Andrew was quite the crazy driver through town! haha. :)
ReplyDeleteCute costumes! I have the hardest time coming up with costumes for myself, especially when we decided to dress up for Holly's party 15 minutes before we left!
ReplyDeleteI was so sad that we had to miss Holly's party! Ed had to stay out of town ALL week or we definitely would have been there. Great costumes. Good for you and Andrew for having fun yourselves!
ReplyDeleteYou guys looked far too ROCKIN to not post a picture. Thanks for the fun night. You totally made our halloween.
ReplyDeleteIt looks like you guys had so much fun!! I love all of the cute costumes.
ReplyDeleteThat was a really fun night. Thanks for doing it. We loved it. We all should take turns and do it every year.
ReplyDelete