I can't believe we got this much snow the middle of Oct.! We came home from church and the kids pulled out all the snow stuff and hurried outside. They worked hard at making a bunch of snowballs then Andrew helped them stack them up (I'm not sure how)! It's looks kinda' funny with no other snow on the ground, they used up all we had :) It's 2 days later now and our yard is completely bare but their snowman is still hangin' strong!
That snowman is hysterical! Hallie looks so pretty! I love how it feels to have that newly baptised sweet spirit in your home! I love the pictures in the snow! The kidds look so cute!
I was not very happy about the snow either. My kids didn't even ask to go out and play in it. I am glad I hate how they get all cold and wet.
ReplyDeleteHoly Snow Giant!!
ReplyDeleteThat is TOO funny! That is a HUGE snowman! I bet Andrew probably had something to do with that one! :) haha.
ReplyDeleteThat snowman is hysterical! Hallie looks so pretty! I love how it feels to have that newly baptised sweet spirit in your home! I love the pictures in the snow! The kidds look so cute!
ReplyDeleteThat is one tall snowman! It sounds like everyones kids enjoyed the first snowfall of the season.
ReplyDelete