Friday, February 27, 2009

Happy Birthday Tyson

I can't believe our baby's 3! Tyson's birthday was on Tues. the 24th (4 days after Ness). He had several parties also and LOVED blowing out as many candles as possible. Everthing he ate on Tues. we put candles on it. He kept singing 'Happy Birthday to Tyson' all week, it was so cute.
This was a jersey Lynn had gotten at the Jazz game. Just a little too big, but he thought he was pretty funny.This I still laugh at. Douglas & Marcie gave Tyson this Lighting McQueen swim suit that he wore SEVERAL days over his pants. Here he's opening a card he got from Nathan & Lindsay :)Happy Birthday buddy!! We love you so much and are so glad you are in our family ♥♥♥

8 comments:

  1. Tyson 3 wow. I love the pics. That is co cute that he sang happy b-day to himself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe he is three! He is the cutest, Stace. Everytime I see him I just want to pick him up and kiss those cheeks. I wish he wasn't so shy! Your birthdays sound like ours, all bunched together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute!! It is such a fun age! Wish we could have been there. So much fun to have a couple birthdays per month!! Time just flies by so quick.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday Tyson! We have birthdays 4 days apart at our house too. It's kind of hard I think. He's so cute- I can't believe he's already 3!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't believe he's already 3. That is so cute that he sang happy birthday all week. What a cute boy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tyson is super cute! It is so sad that kids grow up so fast. It seems like just yesterday he was a baby. It looks like he had a fun birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You guys have celebrated alot of birthdays lately! FUN! He's so darn cute! I can't believe him & Brooklyn are 3 now!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing how they keep on growing! Sometimes I'm glad for a little more independance and sometimes I want to freeze the clock and keep them little!

    ReplyDelete