Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Weekend in Utah

This last weekend was a fun time spent with friends. We left early Sat. morning and shopped in Park City, then came back to Layton and went to Red Lobster that night-
(Amberlee, SueAnn, Chantri, Nichelle, Janeal, myself, Stephanie)
Afterwards SueAnn had the great idea to go to Krispy Kreme- SO glad we went! They are pure heaven. Yes, we are grown-ups but couldn't resist a picture with "the hats"- And the best part was coming home to this sign hanging in the front window :) Andrew and the kids had a fun time also with their friends.Thanks everyone for the fun time and the sore cheeks from laughing so hard! I can't wait to go again :)

8 comments:

  1. I had so much fun too! Love our hats :) We'll have to go again after Janeal gets her baby sometime. The only thing wrong with that trip is it wasn't long enough!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the goofy hat picture! Thanks to everyone for humoring me with the NEED to go to Krispy Kreme's it was worth every calorie!!! I so much fun getting to know everyone better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like fun! I LOVE Krisy Kreme...ooooohhhh that sounds so good right now :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was a fun trip! I say we do it again. That is so cute that your kids made a welcome home sign for you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So much fun! I cannot wait to go again. And thanks for the cute blog. I WAY love it. You're the best sister- love you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know this has nothing to do with this post, but oh well! The Salt Dough Bead idea came from a book called Unplugged Play. I love it! I use smilebox for my digital pages. It's super easy- just drag and drop- which is my style. I'm not real artsy, but I can drag and drop! The pages I put on the blog are JPEG images that you have to be a member to do. There's a free 2 week trial to see if you want to be a member.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That was such a fun trip!! I am ready to go again whenever!! I love the picture in the Krispy Kreme hats, it is so cute. Too bad I didn't get to go with you guys!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are all so cute! I'm still sad I missed out... hopefully I can go next time! :)

    ReplyDelete