Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter

I especially loved Easter this year. I was not looking forward to having to do sharing time on Easter, but preparing for it really helped me focus and feel the spirit. I am so grateful for our Savior and for all that he went through because he loves us.

We had the Davies' Easter dinner Sat. night and the Lord's on Sun.-

I hope to have professional pictures taken in their Easter clothes, but we took a few before church (they look cold & they were!)-

After church the kids wanted to try their new bubbles from the easter bunny- Tyson's lasted about 5 minutes when he spilled the entire thing on his pants :)

I had to get a quick video of Hallie's new trick-! She's been working on these in her tumbling class and now she's a pro :) All-in-all we had a great weekend and can't wait for more warm weather!!

6 comments:

  1. Your kids looked so cute on Easter! I thought about getting my kids bubbles too but I figured they would last about as long as Tyson's did and cause a huge mess!! Maybe next year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoo Whoo Hallie. You know I'm your biggest fan! Cute easter clothes, the yellow ended up perfect. And the house too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun weekend, wasn't it? And Hallie does look like a pro! Your grass looks absolutely wonderful, so jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you guys had a great Easter. I love the directions they turned out great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your kids look so cute for Easter! Great job Hallie- it's always fun when they master a new trick!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your kids looked so cute on Easter! Their dress were perfect. Way to go HALLIE!! I bet she is so excited. I bet Tyson loved his bubbles while they lasted.

    ReplyDelete