Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Jasmin & Jim's Wedding

For Memorial Day weekend we went to Boise for Andrew's sister's wedding. We got there late Fri. and spent Sat. getting ready for that evening. Everything came together well and it was a beautiful night.

The bride & groom-
The beautiful flower girls-Tyson hanging from the tent-. Jim is a black belt in karate so they got Ty a little kung-fu outfit since he was the ring bearer. OK, so Tyson and Andrew were the ring bearers. Tyson took a few steps then threw the pillow on the ground. I wish I had it on video, everyone was laughing. If it's not his idea then it's not a good one :)!This was our first time meeting cousin Connor. He was so cute and kept everyone smiling :)Since the reception was in their backyard, Andrew's uncle got us a hotel room (more like a house). It was huge and so nice. We swam a few times, went to a park, and mostly just visited with family we haven't seen in a while for the rest of the weekend.

3 comments:

  1. Looks like you guys had a good time. Cute pictures of your kids in the hotel room. I bet it was so cute to see Ty throwing down the pillow. I can just imagine it. I am glad that you guys got to meet Connor in person finally!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! My little boy seems to be bit like your little boy! They are definetly determined! And why is it we never seem to have the video camera when they do all this stuff we will certainly find halarious SOMEDAY! Your girls look fabulous as always! I so missed out when they were handing out hair talent.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks like a fun wedding. Love the pictures of the flower girls. So stinking cute!

    ReplyDelete