Thursday, May 14, 2009

What we've been up to...

Tues. I got to go with Janessa's kindergarten class to the zoo. She was just super excited to ride the bus :) It was fun to watch her with her school friends. Tyson kept waving to all the animals saying 'come here zebras (or whatever we were looking at)', he LOVED them all. We'll have to go more this summer since they're all old enough to really enjoy it.



Last week Hallie learned to land her front flip, and do a back handspring without a spot. She can also do a roundoff back handspring on the long tramps at gymnastics. I love that she is a very determined little girl and practices hard at whatever she wants to learn!




My new best friend.....
Andrew has been doing several projects these last few weeks. He built much-needed shelves in the garage, beadboarded the dining room (I'll post pictures when it's painted), and is going to build a big shelf on one of Tyson's walls. I never knew a saw (is that what it is?) could bring so much joy :)

4 comments:

  1. Hey, who's that little cutie in the blue coat?

    Tell Andrew way to go on all of the projects. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Zoo. I'll bet Ness loved having you there with her! Love the shelves in your garage...I'll bet that is so nice! What a handy-man Andrew is!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to see your dining room!! How fun! :) So Andrew gave in and he's letting you paint huh?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice to have a best friend that actually does work for you huh? Way to go Hallie!! That is so awesome. Your kids are too cute!

    ReplyDelete