Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Our new 'addition'

Hallie has begged (andbegged, and begged...) for years for a puppy.... and I finally gave in. Why? I don't know. I really don't like animals, but I do love Hallie (and grandma paid half, thanks mom)! So, here's Moto. It's been 5 days and so far he's been pretty good and VERY spoiled :)Speaking of spoiled... Tyson was driving the Barbie jeep (FYI it is getting a spray-paint camo job next summer) when the battery died. Andrew couldn't stand to see his only son suffering so he got the little dirtbike and a tow strap and starting pulling him around the backyard.

6 comments:

  1. Moto is SO cute! That is SO unlike you... pets?! haha. The things we do for our kids right?! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is the CUTEST puppy! It almost makes me want to give in and get my kids one. They have really been wanting one too. I keep giving them excuses, but that is one darling dog you have!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute puppy! I am sure you will have your hands full. I love the bead board too. Looks like everything is coming together on the house. We are working on resealing our deck this weekend. I will post more house pics on the blog soon. I may need your insight when it comes to choosing paint colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a good idea to spray paint the Barbie Jeep! Every house in our cul-de-sac has a ride on vehicle, so it's quite the road race around here. What a great daddy and puppy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My mom just got a new little puppy a few months ago and named it Moto too. Cute dog name. I'm surprised you got a dog. I thought you were an avid anti-animal person. I love the beadboard. Looks great!

    ReplyDelete