I really slacked on picture taking this year. Hallie & Janessa got digital cameras and Tyson got monster trucks from Santa. They were also very spoiled from grandparents, aunts & uncles, and had a great day.
Here's the 5 girls at grandma & grandpa's. They love having 2 new cousins to play with.
Hal & Ness got a Hannah Montana sing along DVD from Doug & Marcie and they loved it but wouldn't put on the wig or microphone... but Andrew would! Ha ha, I really had to sneak this picture but it was so worth it! He better not delete it...
Hallie's list for Christmas this year was- laptop, ipod, cell phone, and digital camera. What!?! -she's 9! Lucky for us our friends had an old laptop they gave us for her. At first we couldn't do a thing with it, but we took it to Boise and Andrew's dad worked on it the whole time. She now has games, something like Word, she can put her pictures on that she takes with her camera, and Andrew fixed it so it now gets internet! Bonus!! She couldn't be happier. My parents gave the girls touch screen MP3 players so a cell phone is the only thing she didn't get and that's not happening for a long while :) She's just getting so mature and there's nothing I can do about it...
And last on the 30th we got to meet our big, active, baby BOY! He did not stop moving the entire time. We could see him waving and talking, so cute! He measured 4 days over and everything looked good. The girl's really wanted a sister but they're excited now. It was so funny the other day I was holding Ty up to the kitchen sink washing his hands and he kept saying 'you're hurting my baby'. So we had to have a little talk about the baby only being in my tummy, not in his :) He wasn't excited about the whole idea at first, but now he keeps showing me things he's going to share with his 'brudder'. We also just fininshed sheetrocking the basement! I can not wait, it will be so nice to have more room. Hallie & Janessa are really excited about having their own rooms. Andrew has vacation this week and is taping & texturing the storage rooms, closets, and bathroom. Then we'll see after that if he's up to doing the bedrooms and family room :) It'll still be a while but it's fun to watch the progress.
It was such a fun Christmas! Hahaha love the wig on Andrew... It'll be awesome when your basement gets done! :D
ReplyDeleteBaby Boy! So fun for Ty! Is that the kind of list I have to look forward to? Wow how they all grow...and congrats on the basement...I couldn't even get Landon to do any of the sheetrocking let alone the tape and texture!! He's too much of a perfectionist, I think it would never have gotten done!
ReplyDeleteSo excited for you to have another boy and a buddy for Tyson. I love that Hallie is only 9 and acts like she's a teenager. I love it!
ReplyDeleteWHAT!!!!! Did I miss something? I didn't even know you were pregnant. Congratulations that is so exciting for you when are you due?
ReplyDeletewhat? your prego? i must missed that one. sorry. CONGRATS!!!!! im so excited for you!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on being pregnant!! You have the most adorable family ever :)
ReplyDeleteLoved all of the pics, and can't wait to meet that little baby boy when he arrives! I still can't get that Joe Dirt picture of Andrew out of my head, CREEPY!
ReplyDelete