This tape & texturing is kicking poor Andrew's behind. He has spent every free minute downstairs these last few weeks. It's going really well, but I think it's been a bigger project that he expected. The bathroom and storage rooms are done, he's about half way with Hallie's room, then just Janessa's is left! I'm so greatful for his hard work :)

Janessa and Tyson were making fun of me the other day with balloons.... thanks guys. They really know how to make you feel good! JK, it was pretty funny :)

Hallie's been a great sport playing with Tyson outside. He wouldn't get in at first so she threw him in the sled and took off and after that he wouldn't get out! He loves his sisters, they are so good to him :)

Also, I have a new favorite blog I wanted to share. Normally I'm not super good at keeping up on blogs, but this one I seriously want to check everyday because they have the cutest ideas! My friend Hanna and her sisters make/refurbish things (usually they got from the DI) and it's just amazing to me what they come up with! Their link is
http://www.gorgfabgoodies.blogspot.com/ or the link on my side bar is "These Mama's Make $en$e". Check it out, I promise you'll be addicted too :)
I know! I'm totally addicted to Hanna's blog! SO talented! How fun to be getting your basement done... speaking of talent... Andrew is so awesome with that kind of thing! I have some things for you, I was planning on dropping them by today actually, but ran out of time, I'll call you!
ReplyDeletePS I'm so glad to see Halle & Tyson putting balloons up their shirts... Brooklyn plays like that all the time... ever since Angie & Krystal were pregnant! ha!
You'll have to post a picture of yourself so we can compare with the balloon pic. I'm sure you are tiny as always!
ReplyDeleteI'm sure it will be so wonderful when your basement gets finished.
I am too addicted and it's all your fault! But I love it, there are so many talented people out there, can I help it if I am oober jealous? Cute picture of the kids and o Andrew wonderful wonderful Andrew!
ReplyDeleteYou guys are the sweetest, I just love that people like it! The DI is addicting to a fault! Thanks for the shout out Stace, you're the BEST!
ReplyDeleteI am so jealous Stace! Tell Andrew to be a good Home Teaching Partner, and come a finish our basement too! No FAIR!
P.S. She is tiny, and CUTE, and TINY.