I really can't believe my baby girl is 7. I can perfectly remember her as a baby. She had a fun birthday weekend this year. Grandma & Grandpa Hufford came from Boise and she had a 'shopping/pj/breakfast' party with her friends Sat. morning. Hallie & Janessa planned the whole thing. The kids got to decorate little purses and we found pink money they got to go shopping with. We invited some of Hallie's friends to come help run the stores and they got to buy things for their purses, and their was even a bank where they could get more money. It was a lot of fun. Ness has so many great little friends.
Sun. night we had her & Tyson's party with my family. (Ty's b-day is tomorrow). They got a basketball hoop which we are all excited to use this summer :)
Other than this weekend, we are still spending every minute downstairs.... but it is progressing well. All the shelves are built and the final texturing will be done tomorrow! The trim is being delivered Friday morning, then we're (actually Andrew's) on to the next phase.
I'm stressing a little (OK, alot) about the girl's new bedrooms. I've waited so long for this, I just want them to be perfect. This is the bedding for Nessa's room and for Hallie....well I've bought and returned 3 sets and still haven't found the perfect one. Even Nessa's is killin' me 'cause I can't decide which color to use for the walls...
Sun. night we had her & Tyson's party with my family. (Ty's b-day is tomorrow). They got a basketball hoop which we are all excited to use this summer :)
Other than this weekend, we are still spending every minute downstairs.... but it is progressing well. All the shelves are built and the final texturing will be done tomorrow! The trim is being delivered Friday morning, then we're (actually Andrew's) on to the next phase.
I'm stressing a little (OK, alot) about the girl's new bedrooms. I've waited so long for this, I just want them to be perfect. This is the bedding for Nessa's room and for Hallie....well I've bought and returned 3 sets and still haven't found the perfect one. Even Nessa's is killin' me 'cause I can't decide which color to use for the walls... I know I'm ridiculous, Andrew reminds me all the time. Who cares what their rooms look like, right? I do, too much obviously... :) Help!!

Have Megan paint something awesome! Or do the blue, it's my favorite. Did you ever go to Target and check out the bedding for Hallie this week? I am jealous of your storage shelves! They look so good!! And of coarse Happy Birthday Ty!!!!!!!
ReplyDelete