Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Grant's 1st Week Home

First of all, I have to mention that Hallie did awesome at her gymnastics competition Sat. the 15th. She got 1st on her floor routine, 3rd on her bar routine, and 1st overall!! She did such a great job. I wish I could have been there but thank goodness we have video cameras :)
Also, last week Janessa got first place in the jumprope competition for the girls in her grade!

Grant made it home Sunday morning the 23rd! That seems so long ago now :) He is doing well. He's had 2 doctor appointments since then & they say he's just as strong as any other baby. I am still super nervous though & haven't taken him anywhere. Here's a few pictures and hopefully we'll get some professional ones taken soon... He is such a good, happy baby and we are so grateful to have him in our family.





Sat. morning I get out of the shower & they're all watching cartoons together....man I love them!

3 comments:

  1. so glad he made it home. i can see so much of tyson in his little face. what cute kids you have! and talented too...congratulations to your girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad your little guy is home!

    ReplyDelete
  3. he is so sweet!!!! good job hallie on taking 1st over all! that is awesome. janessa....jump roping takes some skills!

    i was in town over memorial day weekend and i wanted to stop by and say hello. but you have a new baby! not a nice thing to do. so congratulations from a distance

    ReplyDelete