Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Thanksgiving in Boise

This year we spent Thanksgiving in Boise with the Hufford side. It was such a fun weekend and went by way too fast! Here's a few highlights from our trip.....

We got there on Thurs. and made little turkeys out of cookies for table decorations.

We spent a lot of time playing on this rug with all the fun toys grandma bought. Janessa, Lindsay and Connor put together this floor puzzle.


Grant is only 2 months older than his cousin Josie but he makes her look like a newborn ! They were so cute together. It will be fun to watch them as they get older.

Hot chocolate! I swear we spent half of every day eating...!

The kids all ready for bed. It was fun for a few nights, but I'm so grateful they have their own rooms at home...!

Andrew's mom got tickets months ago for a Polar Express train ride on Saturday. It was such a beautiful snowy day. The train was up in the mountains and took us to the North Pole. It was something we will never forget.
















Saturday night we visited Great Grandma Hufford. This was her first time meeting Grant. She looks so good for 88!
Our attempt to get a picture of all the kiddos on Sunday before we had to come home...

The roads were so scary, but thankfully we were able to travel safely. I also had my first black friday shopping experience at 3:30 friday morning with my BFF. Let me just say INSANE! I can't believe people actually do that every year. Also, I got to go to Hobby Lobby for the first time Sat. night. Such a fun store, if only it (and my shopping buddy) were closer :)...
Now time to get ready for Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment