Friday, December 24, 2010

Pre-Christmas

December ...up until Christmas Eve morning...

We put up the tree the Sat. after Thanksgiving downstairs this year because..... ...yes, we love him dearly but he loves to eat wrapping paper :)
Tyson's pre-school had a little program on the 11th. He was so cute and loved every minute. He was just getting over strep so he looked pretty beat up, but still all smiles.
We were cracking up 'cause he kept singing to the boy next to him...!

Janessa also had a program with all the 2nd graders. They had the cutest songs and lots of props and dancing. She looks a little nervous but really enjoyed doing it.

This morning we had our annual Christmas Eve breakfast at my grandparents. The kids put on a nativity. Ty was Joseph, Malarie was Mary...

...Hallie was the star, and Janessa an angel.
Grandpa plays his harmonica while we all sing songs.

Janessa was cuddling with Grant in the chair and Grandma came and kissed him. I love this picture.

Here's a few other misc. pictures all from this morning...
An all-to-often look from Ty-
I love that I can get 2 baths done at once now. Makes my mornings a little easier and they love it!

Cut bum/feet picture. Couldn't resist.

Mr. Smiley. Seriously, I think he smiles more than not.
Tyson wanted to take a picture of us :)

I can't believe Christmas is here already. I think I like looking forward to Christmas more than the actual day. Poor Andrew, this is not his favorite holiday. He's working like 60-70 hours a week just trying to get everyone their packages in time, and to top it all off he's had a nasty cold. Last day!
Merry Christmas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment