Friday, March 25, 2011

Janessa's Baptism

March 12th our sweet Janessa was baptised into the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. It was such a special time I really can't put into words. Andrew did such a great job and I am so grateful for him and for the priesthood that he holds to be able to baptise our kids. He gave such a beautiful confirmation and I hope and pray Janessa will contiue to seek out the spirit that was felt that day. My friend Megan made her dress that turned out beautiful. My sister-in-law took more pictures of Janessa afterwards that I'm anxious to see.






We had a lunch afterward at our home. Marcie made the most delicious strawberry shortcake and chocolate covered strawberries with a 'J' on them :)

We have the best family and friends and I'm so grateful for them all. The 3 guys were all standing there like they planned to wear green ahead of time, then we realized a lot of people were wearing green so we got a group pic.
Steven and Micaela are engaged! We are so excited to get a new sister and aunt. They will be married Aug. 18th in the Portland temple. All the kids love them so much.

1 comment:

  1. It's so crazy that you already have two that are old enough to be baptized. You still look like a kid yourself!

    ReplyDelete